Cover Letter

Nadia Nuru 

444 Beach 54th Street

Arverne,New York 11692

nnuru000@citymail.cuny.edu

9/20/19

Hiring Manager

CTGHS 

Buffalo/Niagara, New York Area

Dear Hiring Manager , 

My name is Nadia Nuru and I am a sophomore undergraduate student attending The City College of New York. I found this outstanding company through the City College of New York school of Engineering and on linkedin a job posting website.I am writing because I want a position  for this internship.You should hire me because I am a very responsible,hardworking, dependable, determined, and intelligent student with excellent organizational, communication, leadership and time management skills. I also have many expercince of computer programming, and software implementation techniques and  tools.

My organizational, communication and leadership skills are well demonstrated in my school and past experiences. I speak to my peers and others with managers and a level of tone which they could hear and understand me.In my past, I’ve showed many actions which defined me has a person with leadership qualities. I am a team player when it comes to group work. I always find a way to lead and guide the group when wanting success in something which resulted in my Citizenship award I was certified. Time management is also another skills that I have. I manage time wisely. I am always present and on time at anything that occurs on my schedule. I was awarded a Chancellor’s Honor Roll Award for my tremendous attentancy. Furthermore,I have experience in computer programming. In High School, I took many technology courses including AP Computer Science. I had the opportunity of creating my own work with the use of technology. After my experience with  AP Computer Science, I was honored with a Certificate of Merit because of my knowledge with technology.

I would like the opportunity to meet with you to discuss internship opportunities you are offering. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to request any of my documents. You can reach me by email at nnuru000@citymail.cuny.edu.Thank you for your consideration. I’m looking forward to hear back from you.

Sincerely, 

Nadia Nuru